The Gen IV Compression system is a tabletop-type system with adjustable leveling feet. Test parameters are easily configured—including pre-load weight, final load weight, delay settings, deflection, speed (in/min) – all in the ADC MechLab Lite Software.
- The fixture is a tabletop-type system with adjustable leveling feet.
- Test Parameters are easily configured, including Pre-load Weight, Final Load Weight, delay settings, Deflection, Speed (in/min), all in the ADC MechLab Lite Software.
- The position data can be directly trans-ferred to an industry-standard CSV file.
- Now able to complete a test routine in 4 seconds!!
- Easily calibrated.
New Features Include
- Advanced Linear Encoder Technology
- Computer controlled using the ADC MechLab software.
- Resolution: +/- 0.001”
- Adjustable Positioning Reduces Cycle Time
- 4 Second Test Cycle
- Multiple test functionality
- Compress to Load, or move to a deflection and read the load.
ADC standard tooling consists of a flat top platen and a bottom platen with a centering dimple. The stand bottom platen is show below. The equipment can accommodate your own propriety tooling design, or ADC can supply the unit with specified tooling.