GreenMaster Putter II
The GreenMaster Putter is fully customizable and allows for multiple features to be added to the base system.
- Pivot point adjustable from 38” to 60” height from the floor.
- Two interchangeable pivot mechanisms
- Adjustable mounting mechanisms
- Putter system allows for testing clubs from 30” to 36” in length.
- Height of putter start position (start of forward stroke) is easily adjustable.
- Putter speed is determined by position of starting stroke length. The putter is allowed to fall due to gravity from the preset position.
The back-swing will be motorized, after the start button is pressed, the putter will rise to the preset position and then be released. The putter is then allowed to fall due to gravity from the preset position.