iBeam Screen Sensors
Redesigned for 2011, the new iBeam Sensors continue to offer the most advanced precision and reliability in screen sensors at a competitive price. By eliminating all the pitfalls of other screen sensors, such as susceptibility to ambient lighting and power fluctuations, the iBeam sensors are already a superior investment. iBeam Sensors continue to raise the bar, however, with a response time less than 2 microseconds and a highly consistent threshold plane.
Designed for measuring the velocity of any projectile, the possible applications of the iBeam sensors are limitless. The iBeam sensors are highly configurable, allowing them to be quickly inserted into any sensor system. DIP switches have been replaced by an RS422 connection, allowing for enhanced configuration using the free iBeamWorx utility, as well as detailed diagnostic and environmental information.
- Input Power: 24VDC Regulated, 6 watts
- Effective Sensing Height: 5 inches minimum, 15 inches standard.
- Effective Sensing Distance: 24 to 96 inches (72” max. for Output Pulse Signal: simultaneous 5 volt, 15 volt or 24 volt available
- Output Pulse Duration: user-configurable.
- Output Pulse Rise Time: Mounting: Any position or orientation.
- Physical size: Height x 2” x 4”