- Operation of Haas VF2 CNC mill.
- Light assembly.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements following manufacturer’s instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintain a clean work area by daily cleaning of machines.
- Use precision measuring instruments to check finished workpiece dimensions and ensures conformance to specifications.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1+ years of experience in machine shop preferred.
- Experience with G-Code preferred.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Experience with measuring instruments and gauges.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and experience with metal fabricating equipment.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 100% Paid Health Insurance (After 90 Days)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Clean and Friendly Environment
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Romeoville