The CTS- Bench Top Instrument consists of a Load Frame, Servo Driven Screw, Force Transducer Set (Compression and Tension), Electrical Enclosure, and the ADC SportsLogic MechLab Software.
It was designed to fit the needs of the Sporting Equipment Engineer. High speed, high accuracy, and loads from 2lbs to 5000lbs. The T-Slot table allows the end user to design custom tooling for any component or material, or choose from a vast selection of tooling already designed by ADC, or 3rd party.
The ADC SportsLogic software platform allows for standard industry tests to be performed, as well as custom tests designed by the user.
- The Compression and Tension System (CTS) builds on the SportsLogic platform and features the most advanced testing platform available for sports material testing. Designed for ball, bat, and material testing, all CTS systems are powered by an advanced computer control software, MechLab, that allows the user to create an infinite array of test methods using a simple table format. Tests and data can be saved, copied, exported, and easily transferred to other systems
- The original ADC Compression System automated and standardized compression of golf balls and cores, allowing for the first time for comparable data to be shared world-wide between labs, offices, suppliers. Prior to ADC Compression, hand testing of compression varied from day to day, user to user, and setup of the machine was archaic and cumbersome. Compression testing was time-consuming and inaccurate. Each company, each division, had its own units and methodology.
- Designed for both dynamic and static testing of a wide range of components and materials
- Compact bench top design does not require any floor space
- All single phase 120 VAC electrical power, no hydraulic power unit or 3 phase power required
- Versatile T-slot table for standard fixtures, or custom tooling , grips, or specimens
- Rigid design featuring twin columns and three linear guides reduces any mechanical deflection
- Easily interchange load cells for a wide range of testing
- Customizable software allows for an infinite amount of test routines to be tailored to specific needs
- Customizable Data exports via csv file to easily integrate with your data base
|Machine Power||110 TO 120 VAC 20AMP|
|Overall Dimensions||12 X 24 X 32|
|Mounting||BENCH TOP MOUNTING|
|Load Capacity||5000LB LOAD COMPRESSION|
|High Speed Testing||40"/min AT GREATER THAN 1000LB LOAD|
|Data Stream||1ms Scan Rate|
|Stroke||4"(10" OPEN HEIGHT)|
|Supplied Load Cell||TRANS TECH SSM-2..5K, 2500LB COMP OR TENSION|
|Optional Load Cell||ADC-SSM-5K||5,000LB Load Cell (In Addition to SSM-2.5K)|
Automated Design Corp.
Main Office (U.S)
1404 Joliet Road Suite D Romeoville, IL 60446
MPS Asia Co., Ltd.
Shite 3-6-7, Tsurumi-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0003
James Trading Co., Ltd.
Goldentower 13fl, 53 Chungjeong-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03736