Controlled, Accurate Durability Testing
The Lacrosse Swing Rig is intended for use in the research and development of lacrosse heads and lacrosse shafts. The system will perform controlled, accurate durability testing.
The testing procedure will consist of hitting the head against a round steel impact surface. The system will have the ability to rotate the head after each impact, or based upon a testing routine written and stored within the system software.
The System Includes:
- Steel weldment housing with lexan panel guarding on all sides.
- Servo driven rotary swing unit
- Round steel apparatus for impacting the head
- A clocking mechanism to perform head rotation.
- Retractable shaft testing mechanism with adjustable spring resistance.