Avoid the complexity of power supplies, expensive computer hardware, and generalized computer programs in which you have to develop code to capture pulses and calculate speeds. The VelociGraph is the stand-alone, highly configurable solution to power your iBeams.
The VelociGraph easily integrates with iBeam sensors, but is designed to easily integrate with any device that emits a pulse signal. No matter what your projectile sensor, the VelociGraph is the right choice for speed calculation.
The ADC VelociGraph Model VG03 works with ballistic sensors, like the ADC iBeams, to calculate the velocities of projectiles with a high-degree of resolution and repeatability.
The VG03 features an RS-485 port for data collection, with data available as:
- 3/4 Feet/second (VG02-02 emulation)
- 3/4 Meters/second (VG02-02 emulation)
- 3/4 Milliseconds between pulses (VG02-02 emulation)
- 3/4 Delta-Milliseconds mode, which outputs all the pulses of an event relative to the first pulse received
- 3/4 A network mode for direct polling of the timing information
Import data into your custom software solution, or data is easily collected to any standard PC using the free ADC Recorder Software, available on our software page.
- Processor speed: 16Mhz
- 2 or 3 input models available. 3 input model allows for angle calculation.
- Various switch selectable modes of operation:
- Single pass, speed or timing.
- Single pass with third proof screen for verification.
- Inbound and rebound, speed or timing.
- Inbound and rebound, speed or timing with inbound and rebound angle sensing (3 sensor inputs required).
- All VelociGraphs are equipped with a standard RS-232 port for output of data to a PC for analysis. RS-232 data is sent at the highest relevant precision.
- Speed data is broadcast in plain ASCII text after every pulse train.
- Software for direct transfer of data to an Excel spreadsheet is provided with each VelociGraph.
- Intelligent error codes for easy troubleshooting.
- Large, 2-line LCD display shows results and units for every shot.
- The signal and power cables (10 ft.) for the ADC iBeam Sensors are included for ease of installation.
- Accepts sensor-input pulses from 9 volts to 24 volts.
- Consult Automated Design for VelociGraphs with larger numbers of inputs. ±75 nanosecond resolution can be extended to VelociGraphs having up to 20 timed events.
All models feature four inputs. Using its RS485 ports, the VG03 can be net-worked with a maximum of 255 units to accommodate long sensor chains while avoiding extended cable lengths and signal degradation. The VG03 will work with almost any PNP sensor signal with a voltage range of 5VDC to 24VDC.
The VelociGraph is used to capture pulses from up to 4 sensors.The VG03 comes with a factory defaults already programmed into the unit. These defaults work for most situations.
The VelociGraph VG03 is configured using the vg03config program, which sends configuration data to the VG03 through its serial port. Vg03config is provided with the purchase of a new VG03, or freely downloaded from our software page.
Vg03Config computer requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/2000/XP/VISTA
- A standard RS485 serial port
- An RS485 cable (provided with VG03)
|PROGRAM CABLE||ADC-2325-RS422||Programming Cable and Adaptor|
A specialized utility for integrating a network of VelociGraph into a USGA Indoor Test Range (ITR).
VG02 Config 1.0
Configures older VG02 VelociGraphs ONLY. This low-level WIN32 version should only be used on older computers.
A third-party terminal program used in troubleshooting iBeam and VelociGraph issues. It's use is detailed in the Sensor Troubleshooting Guide.
Automated Design Corp.
Main Office (U.S)
1404 Joliet Road Suite D Romeoville, IL 60446
MPS Asia Co., Ltd.
Shite 3-6-7, Tsurumi-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0003
James Trading Co., Ltd.
Goldentower 13fl, 53 Chungjeong-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03736