Our marquee ball system, the typical Ball Durability system uses an ADC cannon to fire a ball into a stationary plate, using ADC's highly accurate iBeam Sensors to measure the inbound and outbound speed and angle. The base system can be used for testing and verifying the durability of any golf ball or core, as well as calculating the Coefficient of Restitution (COR).\
- ADC iBeams For Calculating Velocity Ratios and COR.
- Optional Super Cannon for More Accurate Speeds (+/- .5 FPS)
- Single Ball Elevator: Makes Testing Down to One Ball Possible
- Uses ADC SportsLogic Software
- Ball Angle Sensing
- Ball Size Gauge for Crack Detection
Automated Design Corp.
Main Office (U.S)
1404 Joliet Road Suite D Romeoville, IL 60446
MPS Asia Co., Ltd.
Shite 3-6-7, Tsurumi-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0003
James Trading Co., Ltd.
Goldentower 13fl, 53 Chungjeong-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03736