The ADC VelociGraph Model VG03 works with ballistic sensors, like the ADC iBeams, to calculate the velocities of projectiles with a high-degree of resolution and repeatability.
The VG03 features an RS-485 port for data collection, with data available as:
- 3/4 Feet/second (VG02-02 emulation)
- 3/4 Meters/second (VG02-02 emulation)
- 3/4 Milliseconds between pulses (VG02-02 emulation)
- 3/4 Delta-Milliseconds mode, which outputs all the pulses of an event relative to the first pulse received
- 3/4 A network mode for direct polling of the timing information
Import data into your custom software solution, or data is easily collected to any standard PC using the free ADC Recorder Software, available on our software page.